Hey there, fellow WiV member!
We're so glad you're thinking of joining the Reading Club 🤓
Here is how it works:
Can’t access the #bookclub channel on Slack?
- Every 2 months, we gather to discuss books and articles about conversational AI, voice technology, and women and minority genders empowerment.
- The titles that we're discussing in the meeting are announced 2 months in advanced.
- You can pick any of the 4 books and articles from the list, as they will all be discussed in the meeting. Meaning, you'll also be able to learn from what others have read 😉
- WiV is a global community and, while we try to pick a time that works for most people, it might not always work out for everyone. If that's your case, you can definitely still read along and contribute with your opinion and questions on the #bookclub Slack. We'll make sure to discuss your impressions in the meeting, which you'll be able to take part in by watching the recording.
- Sounds interesting? ✨ Sign up to the newsletter ✨ filling in the form below, to receive the title picks and meeting info.
- Looking to take a more active role in the Club? We're always looking for new enthusiastic readers to co-facilitate one of the upcoming meetings. If that sounds interesting, reach out to Giulia van den Winkel, Reading Club Host, on LinkedIn.
- We're always open for book or article recommendations, as well as general feedback. Feel free to reach us via email, or drop a message on the #bookclub Slack.
Make sure you're a WiV member and join the WiV Slack here
* indicates required